Posted: Friday, 10 September 2021
Help us improve access!
Access2Arts is undertaking some consultation, to understand from people in our community such as yourself, how Access2Arts can best work to improve access for people with disability to the arts in South Australia.
To provide independence and anonymity to everyone who responds, the consultation is being undertaken with assistance from Mint Research & Consulting who is providing the consultation platforms.
This consultation period will run until the 30th of September and there are four ways to engage with this stakeholder consultation:
- Complete a short online survey
- Complete a paper survey at your convenience to return to us via email / post
- Partake in a telephone or video interview
- Record your perspectives and feedback in an audio or video file and confidentially email to us
You can tell us your preferences by clicking HERE.
The survey will also be available to see in Auslan.
Alternatively, you can tell us your preferences (or if you require assistance) by any of these mechanisms:
- Email Mint Research & Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Access2Arts at email@example.com
- Call the team at Access2Arts on 8463 1689 (make sure you leave a message if we don’t answer)
We would love to hear from you!