The Richard Llewellyn Deaf and Disability Arts program supports projects and initiatives by South Australian practising professional Deaf and disabled artists.
Individual Emerging and Professional artists, and organisations or groups where Deaf and disabled artists are the project initiators and primary beneficiaries of the funding are invited to apply.
- Emerging grants for skills development of practising professional artists in the first five years of their practice
- Grants for Individual practising professional Deaf and disabled artists for the development and/or presentation of arts projects
- Organisation or group grants are available for projects where professional practising Deaf and disabled artists are the initiators and primary beneficiaries of the project
- Access grants to support increased access to arts and cultural activity for South Australians with disability (applications received throughout the financial year).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2020 PROJECT APPLICATIONS
In light of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) public health emergency, individuals and organisations should reflect current public health guidelines in their proposals around travel, social distancing etc
Applications which propose new ways of working (for example, through the use technology) are encouraged. For this round, applications may include costs to update or improve technology and equipment, or engage experts in the digital realm, if this is relevant to your practice.
Project and Individual Development grants
2020 Round Opens: Monday, 23 March 2020, for projects commencing from 1 July 2020
- Emerging Artists up to $3000
- Individuals up to $10,000
- Organisations and groups up to $25,000
Application closing date: 5:00 PM, Monday 4 May 2020
Notification date: Monday, 22 June 2020
Grant amount: Access up to $10,000
Application opening date: Applications received throughout the financial year – talk to an Arts South Australia grants officer
Application closing date: Applications received throughout the financial year
Notification date: On application approval
For further information view the Arts South Australia website here
Applicants are advised to read applicable grant handbook, available in PDF and Word formats from the Arts South Australia website.
If you require the handbook in a different format or further assistance, contact ASAGrants@sa.gov.au
Submitting your application:
Deaf or disabled applicants applying to the Richard Llewellyn Deaf and Disability Arts program can access grant consultation and advice services through Access2Arts, by appointment. For more information contact Access2Arts, by phone: 0457 611 420 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org